A new design of solar powered High Altitude, Long Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (HALE UAV), making the best use of Prismatic’s World leading experience and the latest advances in battery and solar cell technology to provide year-round, low cost persistent service for defence, security, resource management and communications.
Technical specifications are provided below. A payload interface control document (ICD) can be provided upon request.
Technical Specification & Key Features
- Aircraft Mass: 150 kg
- Airframe: Carbon Fibre Monocoque – lightweight structure & ease of handling
- Payload: 15kg, up to 300W (maximum 2kW) possible (mission dependent)
- Endurance – Several months up to a year (operational location dependent)
- Speed – 65kts at 55,000ft
- Operational Altitude – 50,000ft – 65,000ft