Working for Prismatic
Prismatic is a deliberately small, technically focused commercial business interested in the rapid development and proof of high value, exciting, commercial aerospace systems and technologies. If you want to create, if you want to have stories to tell and if you want to take responsibility then we might be the company for you.
We are advertising a number of roles over the coming few weeks, so please revisit, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us
- NEW Power Systems Engineer
- NEW Mechanical CAD Draughts Person
- NEW UAV Systems Engineer
- Flight Crew (GCS Commander)
- Flight Crew (Flight Engineer)
- Flight Crew (Autopilot Operator)
- Flight Ground Maintenance Engineer (Avionics)
- Flight Ground Maintenance Engineer (Aerostructure)
- Flight Ground Maintenance Engineer (Payload/power)
- Flight Ground Maintenance Engineer (Ground Systems)
- Software Developer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
We are always interested in talented people so if you don’t fit any of the specified roles above, but you are interested in working in our team then please email your CV to us at email@example.com.
We are not looking for a process focussed engineers, but rather talented people with a passion and drive to deliver challenging projects.
Prismatic is a vibrant, energetic company to work for. We are driven to achieve great results in challenging time frames. With exciting cutting edge projects, and many opportunities to work on activities outside your specific role and try something new.
As we work hard, we also appreciate our down time, through pool and table tennis facilities, relaxing in our garden, numerous pizza’s and time taken out during long trials to get some R&R. Making Prismatic a rewarding company to work for.