Prismatic has an exciting new opportunity for a software developer to join a well-established, but growing, team of Engineers working on new Unmanned Air Vehicles.
We are looking for someone with a passion and drive to work within a team to deliver cutting edge R&D.
As part of this role you will be responsible for undertaking activities such as: –
- Development of embedded software for hardware control
- Development of real-time control software
- Development of operating-system based software for control of hardware
We are looking for people with the following attributes: –
- Have relevant degree level qualification, or experience, in Software Engineering, ideally with a hardware bias.
- Experience in embedded programming, preferably in C
- Experience in development of WPF based programs in C#
- Experience of programming micro-controllers
- Experience of working with common data buses including Ethernet, CAN, RS-485 and RS-232
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Ability to manage own workload and timescales to ensure work is completed on time
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
If you are interested, please email to discuss or send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org