Power Systems Technician
We are currently looking for an Electronics Technician to join Prismatic Ltd. Based in Alton. This will be an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, but growing, team working on exciting new Unmanned Air Vehicles.
As part of this role you will be responsible for undertaking activities such as: –
- Assembly and testing of battery packs
- Inspection and testing of solar-cells
- Manufacture of test harnesses
- Integration of batteries into Unmanned Air Vehicles
- Integration of Solar Array onto aircraft
We are looking for people with the following attributes: –
- Have at least 2+ years experience in relevant industry, or a Level 3 qualification (level 3 NVQ etc.)or better
- Ability to manage own workload both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work from both formal engineering drawings and from loose guidelines
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
If interested please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org